** Please note the old style T3 / MT3 coils which was the base and coil together have been discontinued and are no longer available. These are the new coils that are separate from the base. The coils will work with your old style T3 / MT3 clearomizers you just have to get the new base to upgrade your old style to the new "s" style. The "s" stands for Separate because the new versions have a separate base and coil. The reason for this upgrade was to reduce costs and waste by making the base reusable and now the only piece that needs replacing is the coil head.
- Unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube
- Remove the T3s / MT3s coil from the base and and simply screw a new coil into the base.
- Screw base back onto T3s / MT3s Bottom Coil Clearomizer
- Fill with 3ml GC Juice by tilting the clearomizer at a slight angle and dripping juice down the inside wall against the outer wall ofclearomizer.
- Do not put eliquid into the center tube as it will leak out the bottom of clearomizer.
- Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
just what I needed
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jan 2016
I had previously ordered the wrong size. I went to local store and they explained the difference and traded the wrong ones I bought for the correct ones. I travel the US and will not use any other vape product because of the high quality of customer service I have received. You have a customer for life!